Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Prayer

This is a note to some MITI Leaders in my area, but it has a prayer in it that is good for all of us...

Hello praying leaders,
As November begins I think of Thanksgiving fast approaching.  And with that in mind my gratitude overflows for you.  I am so thankful for you who lead women to pray in this community.
“I looked for a (wo)man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none.” Ezekiel 22:30
BUT, He did find you!  
Because He found you, He’s doing mighty things in this land.  Some women just need the opportunity, the invite or the outlet.  Your faithfulness and courage is another women’s answer to prayer.
As you lead I pray for you with a grateful heart...
Dear Heavenly Father, You are our sovereign Lord.  You are above all and able to do anything.  There are no exceptions to that statement.  Jeremiah 32:17, “Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm.  Nothing is too hard for you.”  Forgive us for failing to see you as sovereign over our MIT prayer groups as well as our lives.  Forgive us for our unbelief, when we forget that you are able to do anything.  We do not need to take things into our own hands but rather step aboard of what you are doing.  I thank you for MITI; a ministry that You are using to make prayer happen all across the world.  I thank you for the leaders in this area who are standing in the gap.  These women are not spectators, but they are on the field!  Thank you Lord for their strong belief in you and their desire to intercede.  These women know that prayer is not a last resort, it is the most important ingredient.  May each and every leader continue to “pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.  With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.” Ephesians 6:18.  May every leader, every saint, see your face and know your presence in increasingly new ways.  Dear Jesus, by the power of your name I ask that you will stop the enemy’s attempts to keep moms from approaching your throne.  I pray for unity in each MIT group.  Remove the distractions.  May these leaders’ confidence be in You, let them lean in on You, knowing that You are in control of all things. (From Psalm 71:5-6)  I pray that each MIT leader will claim your sovereignty fresh and new each day as you are providing them with all that they need.  We know that our children are not getting any younger.  We recognize that the battle raging in their lives is a spiritual one, may we not fool ourselves into thinking that we can stand down or stand aside for even one moment.  The enemy seeks to devour and destroy but victory is YOURS!!!!  I ask that you will renew a right spirit in each of these Leaders hearts, restore to them the joy of Your salvation!  May they witness your sovereignty, BIG TIME!  Encourage and instruct them in their roles as MIT leaders; showing them that Your yoke is easy and Your burden is light.  We praise you again for all you have done, are doing and will do.  I pray all this in the powerful and precious name of Jesus, a-man.
Leaders, know that you are so precious in His sight, and mine too.  It is extremely exciting to see what God is doing in our community through each of you and your prayed-for children.  For November, leading into Thanksgiving, I am asking each of you leaders to visit our group page and write a little something on there about why you are Thankful for MIT and/or prayer.  It can be a short testimony or just a statement.  It will only take a moment to Glorify our Lord.  Let us share our gratitude with each other and proclaim His goodness for all to see.
Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/MomsInTouch.Kim.Michelle/
Finally, I almost can’t contain my excitement when I think about the leaders rally on the first Sat. morning in 2012.  I’m not exaggerating when I say that this is 100% God’s doing for you.  (Aside: “I’m not talking to the other leaders right now...  I’m talking to YOU!  You who are reading this, who I just prayed for!”)  This is a gift that you will be happy you opened!  
Again, thank you for being the woman that God found!
My prayers for you continue as we head into the “busy” months.
All for HIM, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment